Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogs (General)

I love to visit other blogs. I like to see what others have to say, and when possible, make comments on some things that I can agree with.

But one thing that really frustrates me when I am “blog hunting,” is the some of the slooooww loading blogs.

Granted, I am on dial up. But many blogs have too many pictures, too many icons, too much junk in general. I just can not spend so much time on one site, or else I wouldn’t be able to visit but maybe 4 sites a day total!

I wish people would really think about this. I know lots of people think it makes the blog cute or flashy. And, perhaps those with satellite internet have no complaints, but for dial up users, it’s nothing less than aggravating. So I’ve learned that if a page doesn’t load in 20 seconds, I exit it and find another blog to visit.

Hopefully this post will come in handy to some people, it could be the reason that you do not comments on your posts, etc.

I know that I will limit the amount of stuff that I have on my blog.

No comments: