Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Best, Most Accurate Site Stats Checker (Free)

Website owners and authors frequently check their site statistics. After all, site statistics are very important. We (bloggers/authors) need to know where we stand.

Unfortunately, Google Pagerank only updates the toolbar rank once every 3 to 9 months. And Alexa falls up to 3+ months behind.

So how can you get the most accurate, up-to-date information for your website or blog?

The majority of people go by MozRank now days, since it is more accurate and updated more often than Google Pagerank. To learn more about MozRank, (also Page Authority and Domain Authority) click here

Out of the dozens of seo websites that I have tried, there are two sites that update your site stats monthly. (Much better than the other sites) Those sites are:
1. Open Site Explorer
2. Check-Domains

Also, if you would like to get your Real Pagerank (and learn more about Real Pagerank) Click here

Definition of "Real Pagerank" according to Seomastering, "There is no secret that Google shows not real pr. Current PR is usually lower than must be. It could be because your site is young or you are selling links. You can also violate some google rules without knowing about existence of these norms. Therefore, generally, Real PR must be higher than current pagerank on your google toolbar. Our Pagerank prediction tool shows Real PR without any Google's reducing factors."

6 comments:

The Guy said...

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard of this before. I'll be sure to check it out.

Unknown said...

Check it out when you get time. Let me know what you think.

Unknown said...

Great info here! Good to know as I am still learning how to develop my blog and get more reach.

Unknown said...

These sites do help us to know how we are progressing. I've been using them for months. If you try them, let me know what you think.

Ann Jones said...

I agree that google page rank is a pain since it is always behind. I am not a fan of alexa since it has to do with how many people that have the toolbar visit your site, which to me is way to specific. Thanks for the new site iea, I had never hear of it before! Thanks also for visiting my blog, following you by email now. I look forward to your future posts :)

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Frugal, thanks for visiting and subscribing by email. :)

I will follow your blog as well, I found it very interesting.