Monday, February 9, 2009

Triond vs Hubpages

Recently, I joined hubpages, thinking that I could make a little money per month with them. Either I do not know what I am doing, or Google Adsense hates me. I have made nothing, not 1 cent through Adsense on hubpages.

Amazon approved me for affiliate, but I’ve received nothing with them either.

Ebay rejected me as an affiliate. What? I know that sounds strange. I have a good reputation with them, still have an account, use to buy and sell, no negative feedback or anything. Makes you wonder who they put in charge of approving and rejecting the affiliates?

Anyway, you may think, “Well, you have only been a member of hubpages a month or less, or you only have 5 hubs, or you’ve only had 100 total page views…”

BUT… with Triond, you are paid .01 for every 5-10 page views. And with hubpages, 100 page views and 0? It just doesn’t sound right to me.

Anyone who has not tried Triond, try it! And if you do, be sure to add me as a friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thnx 4 tha info