Thursday, November 29, 2012

Charlie Sheen vs Ashton Kutcher

At one time I use to watch and enjoy the sitcom "Two and Half Men". That is, when it starred Charlie Sheen.

I'm not saying that I agree with his life style, but in my opinion, he is one of the best actors of all times.

However, if we just want to focus on addictions and life styles, I (personally) also did not/do not approve of the life styles of Elvis, Johnny Depp, Jamie Lee Curtis, Drew Barrymore and many others. But they are/were talented individuals with millions of fans.

So, what is worse than the producers kicking Charlie off the show? How about the fact that they replaced him with Ashton Kutcher, of all people on Earth.

Ashton Kutcher, the star of Punk'd. An estimated 1/3 of Americans suffer from high blood pressure, and Ashton tries to push people over the edge. His hyperactivity on "Punk'd" makes one wonder if he is on drugs. And the pleasure he gets from others fear and anger is just pure evil.

However, I did watch the new "Two and a Half Men" a couple of times, just to give the show (and Ashton) a chance. But as I suspected, it sucked. It is not the same without Charlie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide to your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and test once more right here frequently.
I am moderately certain I will be told plenty of new stuff right here!

Best of luck for the following!
My weblog DJ Road Case

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm checking out your link right now too. Some neat stuff.