Sunday, November 11, 2012

Youtube Pop Up Ads Review

So it seems since Advertisers weren't getting enough clicks or sales from the typical text/banner links, someone came up with the bright idea to force these ads in our faces via Pop up Video Ads.

I recently did a review on a Facebook Game App "Songpop". Now I will tell you about some other facebook games I have tried a couple times, won't play anymore and why.

"Draw Something" and "Words with Friends"

Even though these games are fun, They participate in the annoying pop up advertising.

And when you are on Android or Iphone attempting to play these games, (or any other site/app) it causes your phone to FREEZE, sometimes "force close", and you must re-boot. It's not worth it. I stay away from the sites that uses that type of forceful advertisement.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. I work in ad sales and still get tired of seeing these pop up.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments :)