Wednesday, April 2, 2014

No More Tangles Shampoo

I'm not going to list any particular name brand because I've tried them all. I've tried the expensive name brands and the generic ones. None of them work on my daughters hair! A waste of money.

I really don't know what ingredient(s) they have in these shampoos that are suppose to be different than other regular shampoo, (that's suppose to make your hair tangle free,) but whatever it is -- does not work on every ones hair.

I wish it did work. It would save me a lot of time on brushing, combing and fixing her hair. (She's not old enough to do it herself yet)

If anyone else has any luck with these types of shampoos please share your information in the comments section. You can also include the name brand just in case it's one I haven't tried, by chance.

No comments: