Friday, December 21, 2012

Best Bath Soap/Body Wash for Sensitive Skin

When my daughter was an infant, I used Johnson & Johnson Baby Soap and Shampoo on her.

However, when she got old enough to use regular soap, I would just buy her the same brand of soap that I used.

Unfortunately, the soap I used gave her a rash. I tried a couple of other brands, they also gave her a rash and caused her to itch. (Although I won't mention brand names, I will say that these brands did claim to be "for sensitive skin")

At her next doctor appointment, I explained her allergy to soaps and asked him what could I do?
He said "Try Dove."

That was probably one of the only soaps left on the market that I had never tried. I actually didn't even know it was for sensitive skin.

We tried it, and I was impressed. She had no rash or itching after bathing. We switched to Dove Soap immediately. That has been the only bath soap we have used in my household for many years.

No comments: