Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wrist Wallets: Convenient and Cute

I ordered several wrist wallets for Christmas gifts this year and one for myself.

There are times that a woman doesn't necessarily need her purse at every stop. (Especially if yours is like mine: big, bulky, like carrying a bag of bricks)

If I'm just stopping to get gasoline in my car, or just making a quick run into the store for one item, the wrist wallet is really all I need. It holds my keys and money. (May not fit if you have alot of keys on your keyring)

It has an adjustable band, sure to fit most wrist sizes. And they are very inexpensive.

Keep this in mind for any female for any holiday or occasion.

I am not advertising for any particular brand or business. Many are listed online, I would just recommend to compare prices.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got me one, and it's so awesome. Would take anything for it

Unknown said...

Greatest thing invented in a long time :)